Monday, March 5, 2012

Music

I've been busy having a life this past week, so I haven't really done much work on the game. The most I've done is screw around on my guitar and think about music. Trying to write some songs. I think I have a bit of a foundation.

Here are some videos of stuff that is influencing my music ideas. I'm not going to pretend it'll be even nearly as good, but yeah.



As I think I've mentioned before, all of the music I make for this game is probably going to be made with guitars. I will probably play over myself a bit, but the riffs themselves will be pretty simple. I have a couple I've been screwing around with and trying to build on. It still feels really early to focus too much on music, so I haven't really put any real effort into it beyond noodling around while watching TV. The music is part of my overall "vision" though and actually influenced me to change the art style form simplistic pixel art to something a bit more fluid and "loose".

No comments:

Post a Comment