Sunday, February 26, 2012

New screenshot

I took a screenshot my test room in Torque, just to give an idea of what actual progress has been made in ways a regular screenshot wouldn't.



Notice that the blue square has overlapping rectangles on each side. Those repel the character (who is a grey square). I will be applying that functionality to the rest of the squares shortly. The smaller squares within the larger squares indicate stick functionality. I still have to add that for yellow and blue, but the code is all there. All of the squares are in a red state right now by default even though the player is grey.

After I work out a couple of bugs, I might start building an actual level. I expect there to still be bugs, but hopefully I can get this thing in front of people and get some feedback or at least get some moral support.

No comments:

Post a Comment